söndag 7 november 2010

Distance

Was is acutely distance?

I´m sitting on a train to my sister, her husband and their daughter and I’m think about distance.
The time is now 20:26* and this is the 3 train on this journey. First from work to the central station then a stop in Hallsberg and now this train.
I left work at 4:15 and will arrive at 9:45 = 5 hour and 30 minutes. And then back on Sunday again. But I have not any problem to do this journey over and over again because I like to see them and then nothing can stop me. Not the distance ore the time ore the money it cost me!

As many of you know I travel a lot – mostly privet but sometimes at work also. Perhaps the feeling of distance changes when you travel often and live in a country like Sweden (which is a long country).

But for some persons distance can be a problem. Ore they make it a problem.

My first boyfriend and I had a “long distance relationship” in the beginning and I didn’t like it. Maybe it was because we were young and did not know how life is. Any how, it did not end because of that… ( we where together for 4 years).

When my dear friend Drakungen meat Mr R we all were glad, of course it sad that she don´t live close to us anymore but Göteborg is not so far away. And what is distance when it comes to family and love!?

Why make the distance a problem when it doesn’t need to be?!

*I did not have internet on the train…

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar